Well hello there, wonderful!
I wanted to provide a jumping off point for you because I know going to a new website with a lot of information can be overwhelming. And I want you to get the most out of this corner of love I’ve created.
Here are some inspirational posts that can get you started:
- Who are you: Getting Started
- Who are you: Your Authentic Self
- Comparison in the thief of joy
- We’re all tender. Be kind.
And here are some posts about my art techniques:
- How to add an isolation coat to your mixed media painting
- Why it’s important to use archival supplies in your artwork
- How to prepare for a craft show
Or you can just jump into the blog and read what excites you. (You can also use the search bar to look for your favorite topics).
Feeling more social? Join my private facebook group here.
If that’s not your cup of tea, be sure to sign up for future emails below if you haven’t already (this will let you know when a new blog is up + any exciting news).