I’m a huge fan of my morning smoothie. Not just because it’s a quick way to get some really good nutrition into my bod, but because it’s really easy and I can slurp it down in a jiffy. Here’s the 411:
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries (I use frozen to jazz it up a bit)
- 1 cup of water (or anything of the coconut water/almond milk/hemp milk variety)
- 1 scoop of green vibrance
- 2 scoops of rice protein powder
- 1 Tbsp of a nut butter (peanut or almond)
Throw all of these into a blender (you can add ice if you like the slushy effect) and voila! A drink for a champion. If you’re trying to get off coffee at some point, this is a great substitute.